Hill Holliday Overview:
At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
The Senior Manager, Business Development position is a highly visible role and provides an opportunity to gain exposure to the new business pitch process. In this dynamic role the associate will support the new business team throughout the pitch process with managing the internal process from meeting coordination, pitch asset management, project management and production for Hill Holliday, Hill Holliday Health and media related pitches.
As the Senior Manager, Business Development you will:
- Coordinate with internal teams including Creative, Production, Account and Planning to prepare and produce pitch materials
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for all internal pitch check in meetings
- Assist with tracking and managing pitch assets and materials
- Conduct research and compile competitive data for pitches
- Prepare and edit case studies as directed by New Business team
- Maintain branded collateral and order materials as needed
- Assist New Business and Corporate Marketing teams with various projects and initiatives as needed
- Assist with preparation for annual meetings and events
- Travel as needed to meetings and industry events
- Individual contributor, motivated and self driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
- 4 years experience in advertising in a new business, project management, account or production capacity.
- Experience managing schedules and workflow process necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred
- Strong command of MS Office, knowledge of Keynote
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal