About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit www.hillhollidayhealth.com.
Our Account Operations team is charged with building and leading the agency’s plan to deliver great work profitably. The Senior PM / Account Ops is the day-to-day project leader for assigned clients/brands and reports to the SVP, Account Operations.
- Partner with project teams including Strategy, Creative, Account, and Production, to ensure that projects are carefully planned to deliver against client requirements in a timely and efficient way
- Lead development of project plans including detailed timelines, and support teams in course-correcting as project requirements change
- Identify resource requirements for each deliverable/project and partner with the SVP, Account Operations and Dept Leads to balance time allocations across the entire Hill Holliday Health team
- Partner with Account and Production to ensure projects follow mandatory client workflows and all internal quality control milestones
- Communicate and escalate project issues and risks to project leads as appropriate
- Estimate resource needs for future projects and highlight potential resource gaps and opportunities
- 4+ years project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical advertising (consumer or healthcare professional)
- Expertise in agency creative development and production processes including TV, print, digital media and websites, mobile, and social marketing; familiarity with CRM and patient support programs
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to prioritize tasks and team assignments
- Ability to manage and motivate agency team members including a willingness to support other team members with work overflow
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of business planning tools: MS Office, and at least one Project Management and Workflow Tool (MS Project, Smartsheet, ProofHQ, JIRA, etc.)