About Hill Holliday Health: We’re 125 hungry, humble, healthcare-obsessed humans in both New York and Boston, focused on helping people fight their daily battle for better health. Whether it’s highly targeted digital work for rare diseases or big multi-channel DTC campaigns, no challenge is ever too big, or too small. Our clients include Novartis, Alcon, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen division, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, and ALK Pharmaceuticals. To learn about Hill Holliday Health, please visit www.hillhollidayhealth.com.
The Digital Strategy team brings diverse collaboration to the digital realm. We enhance the online relationship between our brands and their customers. We’re prepared to move fast, collaborate quickly, and use every resource available to take our work to the next level. We’re obsessively curious about emerging social platforms, mobile apps, and digital trends — and love exploring these new areas.
With your focus on fostering and growing our digital and social media expertise within the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare space, you’d collaborate across functions within Hill Holliday to help develop integrated programs that deliver better patient outcomes for our clients by improving acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (though maybe not all these things every day!):
- Work with brand planners to ensure understanding of brand objectives, research, and creative platform so you can create inspiring digital and social creative briefs that translate insight into ideas that work across communications channels
- Using research and working with other team members, develop digital, social, content and RM program strategies that include recommendations on targeting/segmentation, messaging, offers, content, communications channels, and frequency across online and offline channels (and developing ROI estimates to make sure we’re delivering the best programs possible)
- Work with creative, user experience, content and development partners on design and development of websites and apps
- Collaborate with media partners to establish communication goals and help shepherd the development of creative assets for media placement
- Collaborate with the analytics team to evaluate the effectiveness of social, content, and digital programs, and recommend optimizations
- Keep your finger on the pulse of competitive and marketplace activities to identify and communicate implications for client and crafting POVs and recommendations to energize our internal teams and clients on digital and social innovation
To make this day great, you’ll need the following skills and attributes:
- 6+ years experience working in digital and social media marketing
- Experience in pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare category
- Experience planning integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in developing RM programs
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about disease conditions, medical treatments, health, wellness and nutrition to help understand patients and what motivates them towards a positive outcome
- Proven experience turning quantitative and qualitative research into insights and action
- Ability to read and interpret analytics reports to make strategic optimization recommendations and assess program success
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations to senior client teams
- Capable of building client trust and enhancing Agency/Client relationship
- A strong collaborator with excellent teamwork skills, able to work both independently and manage up, down and across