At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking for an experienced commercial product photographer with ability to work in and out of studio setting.
- Must have a strong grasp of premium lighting techniques for large and small scale studio settings.
- Experience shooting stills, stop motion, cinemagraphs, GIFs, Boomerangs. Strong stylistic POV, providing creative guidance to bring ideas to life.
- Must be able to work independently with and without additional crew support, and collaborate closely with creative team.
- The studio photographer provides guidance and expertise on equipment and studio construction and design.
- Social-first perspective, and innovator who tracks social trends with an eye for new and experimental executions.
- 8 - 10 years experience preferable.