About Trilia Media:
Trilia Media is the boutique media agency arm of Hill Holliday. What makes us unique? Our integration with creative and the way we are able to holistically look at the marketplace when planning and investing our clients’ media budgets. In today’s ever-changing media landscape, knowing where to invest marketing dollars to deliver results can stump even the savviest marketers. That’s where we come in. We combine best-in-class media solutions with breakthrough media receptivity to truly move the needle for our clients, all while keeping one objective in mind – do more of the things that work. It's a deceptively simple concept: Do more. Waste less.
As the senior-most digital and innovation thought leader, our SVP, Head of Digital Investments & Innovation will lead, manage and mentor all digital media teams and talent including those responsible for Programmatic, Site-direct/partnerships, AdOps, Search, Social, Mobile, Audio (including voice search, voice AR, podcasts and streaming radio) as well as pure-play media innovation solutions (AI, AR/VR, media technology, emerging platforms).
The SVP, Head of Digital Investments & Innovation will:
- Operate as the day-to-day digital leader across top clients; leading critical digital meetings, coaching talent to showcase depth of expertise, addressing client’s digital concerns and demands and engaging in senior level client relationships positioning Trilia for success.
- Oversee day-to-day client expectations including: contributing to strategic and executional campaign recommendations, ensuring channels drive effective ROI, auditing department standards against industry best practices and ensure operational excellence.
- Manage, grow and develop a team of digital specialists at all levels; leading and pushing the team outside of their comfort zone to ensure successful performance.
- Stay on the cusp of the fast-changing trends in the digital landscape, helping the team and clients understand the impact of these changes and navigate them successfully. This person is responsible for driving digital thought leadership, internally and on behalf of the agency in the marketplace, in the form of mentorship, POVs, client presentations and new business pitches.
- Ensure best in class digital thinking is translated across top clients, support and develop critical evolution of the client’s go-to-market digital approach and ensure an Innovation and BETA pipeline on a regular basis.
- Develop strong relationships with digital & technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives.
- Work with Account, Media, Strategy, Creative, Decision Science and IPG teams, fostering collaboration and infusing digital best practices across the organization and across client work. This person should be actively developing relationships across the key digital IPG partners, strengthening our partnership and portfolio and leaning into key data integration opportunities. In addition, this person will collaborate closely with Decision Science teams driving thoughtful insight and optimization practices.
- Oversee growth and profitability of the digital practice and work in lock step with the Chief Media Officer to evolve and optimize the digital media practice within the agency. They will co-create, build and support a diversified digital team and product offering expansions including a Performance Marketing offering, a Real Time Marketing offering and an Innovation offering.
- Audit department standards against industry best practices, bringing new process and workflow solutions to help the team scale and deliver better business outcomes.
- Deliver an innovation agenda for the agency, inform macro digital strategy for top clients in the portfolio, build and deliver innovation/inspiration sessions for clients & agency, attend critical industry events scaling key learnings across the agency and play a lead digital and innovation role in new business pitches.
- Bring an entrepreneurial passion to the agency, with out-of-the-box thinking and strong inspirational leadership.
- Experience being an exemplary inclusive leader and developer to teams, clients and the agency.
- Identifies opportunities for positive change in work and process and drives them through their teams.
- Consistently exerts influence at the senior most levels to influence agency operations and decisions.
- Remains steadfast and solutions-focused through change identifying opportunities and solving problems and inspiring confidence in their teams and the agency.
- Drives highly effective and healthy teams across the agency, with partners and clients.
- Addresses challenges and solves problems with an inclusive approach, ensuring various voices and perspectives are heard and the solution benefits all, not just an individual or group.
- Creates/leads D+I events and initiatives, speakers series, and/or other cultural and team-building offerings for their teams and beyond; encourages team and direct reports to engage and participate in related events.
Accountability for Results:
- Creates innovative opportunities for teams to positively impact the business.
- Develops innovative ways of getting work done that improves process and deliverables across teams and/or clients.
- Ensures that results and impact of work is regularly communicated and celebrated internally and to clients, and that challenges and shortcomings are equally communicated, addressed and improved.
- 15+ years in innovative progressive digital media role
- Media agency leadership experience required