- Create and oversee advertising solutions to ensure they demonstrate certain quality.
- Explore new digital products that could measure, analyze and drive audiences to new solutions.
- Act as technology and innovation lead, providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance.
- Provide management, coaching and professional guidance to direct reports with a focus on developing functional, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Establish and execute technology and innovation processes and standards.
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products.
- Be an advocate and thought leader for technology and innovation for the company.
- Oversight for technology projects throughout the life cycle creation and management of success metrics.
- Manage external partnerships - contractors and third party technology vendors.
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals.
- Manage and mitigate technology related issues for client projects;
Collaborate on the preparation and delivery of project and product proposals.
- Participate in new business opportunities as required, develop proposals and scopes of work as required.
- Develop and guide the innovation and new product strategies of the organization.
- Identify new innovation opportunities to drive revenue, margin and profit growth.
- Create an innovation approach with the appropriate processes, tools and metrics to support new growth opportunities.
- Create multi-disciplinary technical innovation and solutions to support growth strategies.
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
- Experience being an exemplary inclusive leader and developer to teams, clients and the agency.
- Identifies opportunities for positive change in work and process and drives them through their teams.
- A mentor to others to support their long-term learning and growth.
- Consistently exerts influence at the senior most levels to influence agency operations and decisions.
- Remains steadfast and solutions-focused through change identifying opportunities and solving problems, and inspiring confidence in their teams and the agency.
- Partners with talent team to forecast, pipeline and expand talent pool for future needs and growth.
- Thought leader on area of expertise and the industry, expressed through trainings, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Drives highly effective and healthy teams across the agency, with partners and clients.
- Addresses challenges and solves problems with an inclusive approach, ensuring various voices and perspectives are heard and the solution benefits all, not just an individual or group.
- Coaches directors, managers, and other team members on effectively managing team dynamics.
- Identifies development needs and implements trainings and cross-learning.
- Creates/leads D+I events and initiatives, speakers series, and/or other cultural and team-building offerings for their teams and beyond; encourages team and direct reports to engage and participate in related events.
Accountability for Results
- Creates innovative opportunities for teams to positively impact the business.
- Develops innovative ways of getting work done that improves process and deliverables across teams and/or clients.
- Ensures that results and impact of work is regularly communicated and celebrated internally and to clients, and that challenges and shortcomings are equally communicated, addressed and improved.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Advocate and amplify diverse perspectives
- Continuous education on managing diverse teams/departments
- Engage in network wide ED&I programs
- Manage Team to prioritize and produce inclusive work/culture