At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking to add a Coordinator to our Talent team! This Coordinator will work alongside our Talent Partners, Recruiting team, and ED&I team to support all of the humble, hungry, humans that make up Hill Holliday. This candidate should have great attention to detail and strong People first mindset.. It’s an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic agency and a collaborative & fun team (if we do say so ourselves!)! Take a look at the details and come have some fun and do some cool work with us!
- Be responsible for the data entry and integrity of our HRIS systems (PeopleSoft, time system, and internal employee directory).
- Ensure compliant onboarding of new employees (I-9 verifications, E-Verify check and company paperwork).
- Be the go to person for new hire inquiries and connect them with the right parties to ensure a smooth experience.
- Assist with day-to-day administration of employee inquiries and education (e.g. providing year end tax forms, employment verifications, HR resource information).
- Assist with HR initiatives that are highly visible to the internal agency (agency 101 presentations, open enrollment, benefits orientation).
- Responsible for the maintenance and organization of HR files (new hire paperwork, employee reward letters, resignation letters).
- Opportunity to work across different disciplines within the HR team, allowing for visibility into the inner workings of the department.
- Apply a strong attention to detail across all responsibilities of the role.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Consistently exhibit a proactive approach and customer service mentality.
- Individual contributor, motivated and self driven.
- Curious and open minded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An actively positive and collaborative team player.
- Asks questions and seeks out people to learn from.
- Enjoys working with different people who bring new ideas to the table.
Accountability for Results
- Takes ownership of deliverables and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Resourceful in figuring out how to get projects and tasks done.
- Customer service oriented.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
- Openness to people from all walks of life.
- Hunger to learn more about diversity and inclusion.
- Inclusive mindset and willingness to grow.
- Prior experience in customer service or hospitality is preferred
- Demonstrated strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail