At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
Our goal is to be the best creatively driven agency in the country. The A List Agency of the Year. That all starts with the ideas, which come from our creative teams… the bread and butter of our agency talent. As the Creative Talent Manager you play a critical role in helping the agency achieve this vision by identifying and attracting our future creative talent. In this role, you will:
- Partner with senior level creative leadership to understand creative talent needs that support our vision and agency aspirations
- Identify and build relationships with uniquely talented creatives, artists and creators by embedding yourself in the creative space – building a network of the best in the industry and the up-and-comers alike via networking, award shows, and design and creative schools across the country
- Manage full cycle talent attraction and hiring and provide an inspiring experience for all creative talent including Copywriters, Art Directors, Creative Directors, Digital and Content, Studio Designers and Production talent, fulltime and freelance.
- Build strategies to attract the best and brightest talent in the industry that is going to guide our agency into the future and make breakthrough, award-winning work.
- Collaborate with broader talent and HR team to maintain and build innovative and efficient recruiting approaches.
- Focus on continuous best-in-class talent delivery and hiring processes, adhering to agency and employment legal and compliance guidelines.
- Partner with D&I council to support the agency’s focus on talent diversity and inclusion initiatives and goals.
- 5 years’ experience in the creative industry – either in a talent/recruiting, resourcing, production or other creatively-focused role that focuses on identifying and/or casting talent.
- An eye and appreciation for the craft of design, writing and impactful storytelling.
- A passion for our business and creative in general, which is contagious and translates into the ability to inspire and excite talent to want to be a part of creating great work with us
- Consultative and collaborative communication skills while working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and change when it comes to business needs and staffing.
- Experience with and knowledge of all legal aspects of recruitment and selection, discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity, federal/state wage and hour laws.