This is a great place to work. We're a family, and take care of our people. People tend to like it so much, they stick around — and thrive. Have you heard the story of how our CEO started as the receptionist?
As a member of our Digital Strategy team, you’d be joining a group of fun-loving and fast-moving digital geeks who work on every level of digital brand marketing. With your focus on supporting and growing our digital and social clients in the pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare space, you’d collaborate across functions within Hill Holliday to bring cutting edge digital ideas, develop integrated programs, and ultimately help our clients deliver better patient outcomes by improving acquisition, retention, and adherence.
Do you want to join our team, or know someone who would? Read on, or share this with a friend.
A day in your life would look like this (though maybe not all these things every day!):
- Manage a team of digital strategists across our pharmaceutical and consumer healthcare practice
- Keep your finger on the pulse of competitive and marketplace activities to identify and communicate implications for client and craft POVs and recommendations to energize our internal teams and clients on digital and social innovation
- Serve as business partners to our account team and clients to ensure that we are building strategies that will work hard to drive business results, and collaborate with our analytics team to evaluate effectiveness and recommend optimizations
- Work with brand planners to ensure understanding of brand objectives, research, and creative platform so you can create inspiring digital and social creative briefs that translate insight into ideas that work across communications channels
- Using research and working with other team members, develop digital, social, content and RM program strategies that include recommendations on targeting/segmentation, messaging, offers, content, communications channels, and frequency across channels
- Collaborate with media partners to establish communication goals and help shepherd the development of creative assets for media placement
- Work with creative, user experience, content and development partners on design and development of websites and apps
To make this day great, you’ll need the following skills and attributes:
- 8+ years experience working in digital and/or social media marketing
- Experience in pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, or similar
- Experience planning integrated marketing campaigns
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about disease conditions, medical treatments, health, wellness and nutrition to help understand patients and what motivates them towards a positive outcome
- Ability to read and interpret analytics reports to turn research into insights and action
- Familiarity with social media platforms and best practices
- Comfortable creating and delivering presentations to senior client teams
- Capable of building client trust and enhancing agency/client relationship
- A strong collaborator with excellent teamwork skills, experience managing teams, and ability to work both independently and manage up, down and across