Trilia is unique because of our integration with creative and the way we are able to holistically look at the marketplace when planning and investing our clients’ media budgets. Our teams work across all media channels and platforms regardless if it’s YouTube, MTV, Hulu, Spotify, or Vogue. With the insights from our internal research team, we create and activate paid, owned, and earned experiences for the consumer.
The VP, Associate Media Director (AMD) is a member of the Integrated Strategy & Planning team. This team uses science to understand what motivates a person, and then we create ideas designed to move people. We take those ideas and make them go wherever, whenever people are.
The role of the VP, Associate Media Director is to lead the strategic development of media plans and monitor media activity on assigned account to ensure media activity is completed and delivered accurately and timely to the client. This role is very "hands-on" working closely with staff on all aspects of media planning and buying as well being an agency role model in terms of leadership, client relations and interdepartmental integration.
- Understands all aspects of clients’ business and marketing goals
- Thinks as a communications strategist – agnostic about media or disciplines
- Provides thought leadership and POV on trends in the industry
- Presents media plans and recommendations to assigned client accounts
- Institutes media checks and balances to ensure all work is aligned with plan strategy
- Monitors effectiveness of media plans and directs media staff on strategic development plan
- Responsible for training and development of staff and creating institutional knowledge
- Aids Group Media Director in monitoring account profitability and adherence to procedures
- Plays an active role in department functions such as investigating new media applications, proposing ways to streamline processes and produces, and advising on staff structure
- Participates in new business project assignments as requested
- Cultivates and manages relationships with internal departments
- Positive role model, responsible for department morale, development and growth
- Minimum 7 years of experience in media
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field is preferred
- Experience managing national and local budgets for integrated media campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven Leadership Abilities