At Hill Holliday, we help our clients fight the daily share battle by swinging hard and fighting smart. We stay laser-focused on the most important part of the equation: the idea. Nothing beats a good one. And every day we come to work to think of more of them into existence to help our clients dominate the noisiest of categories.
We also know that work is about more than just, well, work. It’s also about the people. And we find that when we let those people do their thing – their curious, tenacious, scrappy, be-happy thing – what results is innovative thinking that wins.
We are looking for a highly motivated VP of Information Technology to lead the Hill Holliday IT team. This person needs to possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills in order to effectively serve our business functions. He/She will work in close conjunction with all members of IT and business and external stakeholders, as well as will manage integration with our parent company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhere to Corporate IT network, directory services and messaging standards and permissions model.
- Coordinate with business partners and develop strategies to implement various IT solutions effectively.
- Develop customized IT project portfolios and ensure compliance to all business objectives.
- Administer effective delivery of all projects with appropriate budget and timeframe.
- Develop an annual IT plan according to business requirements.
- Evaluate current system and technology and recommend modification to present modules to ensure effectiveness.
- Maintain knowledge on emerging trends and initiate appropriate decisions for various technology.
- Coordinate with IT professionals and develop coaching programs to ensure an effective working environment.
- Prepare business goals for both individuals and teams and ensure optimization of business.
- Administer and develop growth strategies for company through various information technology plans.
- Design and execute various business plans and policies and ensure optimization of human resources.
- Analyze requirement for company and develop projects in coordination with software and equipment personnel.
- Monitor all up gradation process for company on software and hardware and ensure effective working of all associate activities.
- Monitor all functions of IT department and ensure compliance to work standards.
- Establish time schedule for company objectives and goals and ensure compliance to same.
- Administer work of all employees and ensure work according to schedule.
- Monitor everyday work of organization and provide technical support to all activities.
- Provide technical support to all services of organization.
- Administer maintenance, licensing and purchase of all information technology software systems.
- Analyze all business objectives and recommend solutions to all IT investments.
- Experience with Microsoft O365 & O365 Tenant offerings
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Experience with VMWare virtualization
- Experience with IT SOX compliance and risk audits
- Manage and support financial application environments
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, GPOs, login scripts, and user account management
- Thorough understanding of supporting MAC environments
- Managed IT department staff located in multiple locations
- Managed IT Capex/Opex budgets
- Managed VMWare vSphere environments
- Managed SAN technologies
- Coordinate AV services and vendors
- Past experience with Xinet a plus
- Past experience with video production and solutions a plus
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Work experience of 15+ years
- BSc/Ba in a technology related field and\or IT certifications are a plus